Saturday 29 August 2009

new things.....

This lovely tank-top "Milo" is the first of a few new clothing items which I will be offering.

There is also a gorgeous long-sleeved dress that I've been planning to do for the last year, but never quite fitted in. Pics of that hopefully coming soon!! And a second style of pinafore dress too to add to the Rainbow dresses I made last year - shown below in a Peacock colour (in the shop now!) Oh and some cardigans too - I defiinitely need more hours in the day for everything I want to do!!


I've also finished off the last of the collaborations with Titches Stitches and the fabulous Apples & Pears fabric.


There are also a couple more new colourways of yarn. They will be added to the shop later.

This one is "Ice" on 150g BFL double knit

"Got the Blues" - 200g Organic Merino Aran

No comments:

Post a Comment