Monday 24 August 2009

Crops, longies and some wool....

I finished these crops last night, they are lanolising and will be off to their new owner soon


I'm a bit worried about these cotton longies for another customer - Royal Mail seem to have lost the rest of the cotton I've ordered. I've run out now, so they are on hold while I keep my fingers crossed that it turns up.


And here's another new colourway I've done while testing some colour mixes - it is orange, violet and blue, but the violet is a bit darker than I was expecting. I'm pleased with it though.

3 comments:

  1. The crops are lovely!

    Love the new colourway as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the sam as Katie! Lol. Hope your cotton turns up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crops are lovely IRL too ;) Bella has been wearing them almost constantly since they arrived :)

    ReplyDelete